Sadly some businesses tend to think that they don’t need to advertise, but even if you have a listing in the yellow pages, print business cards or have a fascia board on the outside of your premises then you are already advertising your business in some way. National companies and market leaders recognise that repetition leads to recognition and people need to know where you are and what you have to offer.
- Allsorts is an established magazine giving you direct access to the family market with children up to the age of 12 (targeted with minimal wastage). The Rugby edition covers Rugby and surrounding areas… not just parts of it and the Market Harborough/Lutterworth edition covers the widest area, so you can reach the biggest audience and bring in new customers.
- Longevity– readers (your customers) are keeping the handy magazine for 6/8 weeks and referring to it regularly (we know this because they tell us); it’s packed with advertising AND relevant features and is read from cover to cover.
- Great value for money, cost effective advertising solutions that won’t break the bank with advertising options to suit any budget, no matter how small.
- Independent publisher with over 25 years advertising and marketing experience to share with you, to ensure that you achieve the best results possible.
What our advertisers say…
- “another great response from allsorts”.- Go Kart Party,
- “since advertising in allsorts magazine we have seen a massive increase in new clients. Allsorts advertising pays for itself and is a no brainer for any business wanting to target local parents.”- Military Fitness Circuits,
- “I had an unbelievable response to the advert in allsorts!!! All the classes are now full and we have had to start a waiting list and move children into different classes."- Jaides School of Performing Arts,
- “allsorts really works – fact. It obviously reaches the right audience as I NEVER fail to get a good response and a great uptake for my children’s football sessions. Michelle is excellent, and always provides a professional yet personal service”.- Simon, Football Cubs,
- “I get loads of business from allsorts for my fitness classes, my advert looks great!”- Lisa, Harmonious Form ,
- “We have had several bookings for our courses/classes from mums who have seen our advert in Allsorts so we are thrilled with our advertising!”- Pitter Patter Baby Classes,
- “Of all the advertising I have done your company has been the very best keep the quality going.”- Martin Mawby, Curtain Tracks & Blinds,
- “Out of all the magazines that I advertised in, allsorts was the one that did it for me! We love allsorts magazine”- Annie Johnston Photography,
- “I have just had another batch of allsorts readers calling regarding piano lessons, advertising in allsorts is definitely worth doing!”- Marian – Opus Music,
- “Since advertising in allsorts (Rugby), I have had numerous new clients using our services at the salon. Michelle is incredibly helpful when it comes to planning and creating the advert and made the whole process very easy. Advertising in allsorts is a great way to bring your services to the attention of a wide range of people and in an eye-catching and effective way.”- Jo Goddard – The Dog and Foam Salon,
Sign up for latest news & offers
Click the button on the right, enter your name and email to receive news directly to your email