- Decide what you want to achieve from your advertising – is it new customers and income, increased traffic to your website, brand awareness etc?
- Understand what your customers want from you – what does your product/service resolve for them?
- Know how your product/service differs from your competitors – look at what they are doing
- Decide on the main message that you want to communicate in your advertising
Decide on an advertising option
There are a number of options on advertisement sizes to suit all budgets and starting at just £34+vat per issue for a small display box when booking six consecutive issues (12 months coverage).
Advertising needs to be consistent and repeated regularly to work effectively and that’s why most of our advertisers book for at least three issues to start with (6 months coverage) and most on an ongoing basis, with a fantastic discount structure in place to help you. The more issues you book, the more effectively your advertising will work and the bigger the discount you will receive AND an extra 5% discount when booking into both the Rugby and Market Harborough/Lutterworth area editions! We appreciate that many of our customers don’t have the ‘know how’ or the time to create an effective advertisement – we can design yours for you for a tiny fee (and you can use it for your other marketing activity too), as we believe that’s how you’ll get the best response when advertising in allsorts. If you think your current advert with another media supplier isn’t working, email it to us for a FREE marketing MOT. We’ll tell you the best way to improve it to create a greater response.
Call Michelle now for advice on what would be best for you on 07540 604069 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for advertising details.
What our advertisers say…
- “another great response from allsorts”.Go Kart Party,
- “since advertising in allsorts magazine we have seen a massive increase in new clients. Allsorts advertising pays for itself and is a no brainer for any business wanting to target local parents.”Military Fitness Circuits,
- “I had an unbelievable response to the advert in allsorts!!! All the classes are now full and we have had to start a waiting list and move children into different classes."Jaides School of Performing Arts,
- “allsorts really works – fact. It obviously reaches the right audience as I NEVER fail to get a good response and a great uptake for my children’s football sessions. Michelle is excellent, and alwaysSimon, Football Cubs,
- “I get loads of business from allsorts for my fitness classes, my advert looks great!”Lisa, Harmonious Form ,
- “We have had several bookings for our courses/classes from mums who have seen our advert in Allsorts so we are thrilled with our advertising!”Pitter Patter Baby Classes,
- “Of all the advertising I have done your company has been the very best keep the quality going.”Martin Mawby, Curtain Tracks & Blinds,
- “Out of all the magazines that I advertised in, allsorts was the one that did it for me! We love allsorts magazine”Annie Johnston Photography,
- “I have just had another batch of allsorts readers calling regarding piano lessons, advertising in allsorts is definitely worth doing!”Marian – Opus Music,
- “Since advertising in allsorts (Rugby), I have had numerous new clients using our services at the salon. Michelle is incredibly helpful when it comes to planning and creating the advert and made the wholeJo Goddard – The Dog and Foam Salon,
Sign up for latest news & offers
Click the button on the right, enter your name and email to receive news directly to your email