It’s so easy!
- Call Michelle on 07540 604069 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your needs and objectives.
- Agree the most effective campaign for you – size of advert, length of campaign and position in the magazine (which section most suits your business to reach your target audience), this will be confirmed by email with you. All bookings are subject to our terms and conditions.
- If you need some help with creating your advert then we will be very happy to help to ensure it works for you (we charge a tiny design fee), just email the elements that you would like us to include in your advert when creating it for you (logo, picture, words etc.), we will then get creative! You will be emailed a proof for approval, or pop over your artwork
- We will require payment prior to publication by bank transfer, debit or credit card, cheque or regular, long term campaigns can be paid by bi-monthly direct debit (it’s really quick and simple to set up and you’ll never have to remember to pay an invoice again).
What our advertisers say…
- “another great response from allsorts”.- Go Kart Party,
- “since advertising in allsorts magazine we have seen a massive increase in new clients. Allsorts advertising pays for itself and is a no brainer for any business wanting to target local parents.”- Military Fitness Circuits,
- “I had an unbelievable response to the advert in allsorts!!! All the classes are now full and we have had to start a waiting list and move children into different classes."- Jaides School of Performing Arts,
- “allsorts really works – fact. It obviously reaches the right audience as I NEVER fail to get a good response and a great uptake for my children’s football sessions. Michelle is excellent, and always- Simon, Football Cubs,
- “I get loads of business from allsorts for my fitness classes, my advert looks great!”- Lisa, Harmonious Form ,
- “We have had several bookings for our courses/classes from mums who have seen our advert in Allsorts so we are thrilled with our advertising!”- Pitter Patter Baby Classes,
- “Of all the advertising I have done your company has been the very best keep the quality going.”- Martin Mawby, Curtain Tracks & Blinds,
- “Out of all the magazines that I advertised in, allsorts was the one that did it for me! We love allsorts magazine”- Annie Johnston Photography,
- “I have just had another batch of allsorts readers calling regarding piano lessons, advertising in allsorts is definitely worth doing!”- Marian – Opus Music,
- “Since advertising in allsorts (Rugby), I have had numerous new clients using our services at the salon. Michelle is incredibly helpful when it comes to planning and creating the advert and made the whole- Jo Goddard – The Dog and Foam Salon,
Sign up for latest news & offers
Click the button on the right, enter your name and email to receive news directly to your email