Allsorts is an A5, colourful, high quality magazine published every other month around the school holidays and distributed to local families with children (age 0-12 mainly). Distribution is via schools (children in their school bags so straight to parents) and from Children’s Centres, nurseries, toddler groups, surgeries and many other pick up points across the widest geographical locations that it operates within. Each vibrant issue carries loads of advertisers and features all targeting the family market… your potential customers!
Is your current advertising bringing you enough new customers?
Does your current advertising give you value for money?
Do you get a great service from your other advertising partner/s, if you have one?
If the answer is NO, you should ask me how allsorts could benefit your business right now! Call 07540 604069 or email email@example.com
What our advertisers say…
- “another great response from allsorts”.Go Kart Party,
- “since advertising in allsorts magazine we have seen a massive increase in new clients. Allsorts advertising pays for itself and is a no brainer for any business wanting to target local parents.”Military Fitness Circuits,
- “I had an unbelievable response to the advert in allsorts!!! All the classes are now full and we have had to start a waiting list and move children into different classes."Jaides School of Performing Arts,
- “allsorts really works – fact. It obviously reaches the right audience as I NEVER fail to get a good response and a great uptake for my children’s football sessions. Michelle is excellent, and alwaysSimon, Football Cubs,
- “I get loads of business from allsorts for my fitness classes, my advert looks great!”Lisa, Harmonious Form ,
- “We have had several bookings for our courses/classes from mums who have seen our advert in Allsorts so we are thrilled with our advertising!”Pitter Patter Baby Classes,
- “Of all the advertising I have done your company has been the very best keep the quality going.”Martin Mawby, Curtain Tracks & Blinds,
- “Out of all the magazines that I advertised in, allsorts was the one that did it for me! We love allsorts magazine”Annie Johnston Photography,
- “I have just had another batch of allsorts readers calling regarding piano lessons, advertising in allsorts is definitely worth doing!”Marian – Opus Music,
- “Since advertising in allsorts (Rugby), I have had numerous new clients using our services at the salon. Michelle is incredibly helpful when it comes to planning and creating the advert and made the wholeJo Goddard – The Dog and Foam Salon,
Why should you advertise with us?
Do you offer a product or service aimed at mum, dads, carers of and children aged up to 12 (mainly)?
Great days Out
What’s on locally
Education open events
Eating, drinking & relaxing
Hair & beauty
Health & well-being
Fashion & retail
Family home & garden
Clubs, classes & learning services
Party time directory
Parent & child Services
If the answer is YES, you should ask me how allsorts could benefit your business right now! Call 07540 604069 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign up for latest news & offers
Click the button on the right, enter your name and email to receive news directly to your email