Get Crafty – Spooktacular Halloween Crafts
Skull Potato Stamp
Use these simple and inventive skull potato stamps to add a spooky touch to Halloween treat bags, or any other object you feel needs a little decoration.
- Acrylic paint
- Skull template
- Melon baller
- Treat bags or other object to decorate
- Cut potato in half. Scoop out the eyes and cheeks with a melon baller, then carve in the nostrils and teeth with a knife.
- Apply acrylic paint onto the potato and stamp onto treat bags.
- These are perfect if you’re hosting a Halloween party as thank you gifts!
Musty Wreath Relic
No one will dare darken your doorstep while this aging, spider-infested wreath hangs over it.
- Hot glue
- Styrofoam wreath form
- Craft glue
- Plastic spiders
- Black glitter
- Strong string
- Hot glue handfuls of moss onto the Styrofoam wreath form until its completely covered.
- Apply a thin coat of craft glue to the plastic spiders and sprinkle with glitter. Then hot glue the spiders onto the wreath.
- Hand the wreath using strong string onto your front door.
These are a simple craft activity to do, and are perfect for goody bags.
- Coloured card
- Large lollipops
- Cellophane bags
- Glue stick
- Double sided tape.
- Wrap lollipops in cellophane bags and tie closed with ribbon.
- Cut out circle shapes slightly smaller than the lollipops out of card for the backgrounds. Then cut out Halloween silhouettes (templates can be found online).
- With a glue stick, attach the shapes to the circles, then attach to the wrappers with double-sided tape.